I'm so excited to announce that I will be hosting my first ever Aglow Circle.
Sunday, 29 November
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Seabridge, Kimpton Seafire
My goal with this circle is to nurture and cultivate a community of like-minded individuals. For my first Aglow Circle, we will be working with the Full Moon. The Full Moon harnesses the energy of releasing what no longer serves us and forgiving others and ourselves to put us in a place of higher vibration. Making it easier to manifest the reality meant for you.
The Afternoon's Agenda
- Arrive and browse a selection of Aglow jewelry and crystal-infused Moon Waters created by Janessa Jennings at our mini pop-up shop
- Meet the other attendees and find your seat
- Participate in a soul-soothing meditation
- Learn how to work with the magic of the full moon
- Take home the tools to release and let the magic truly begin
Please bring the following with you:
- A bottle of water for drinking
- A snack
- A journal and pen
- A crystal you'd like to program with the energy of the afternoon
- A yoga mat, blanket, or cushion to comfortably sit on
- An open heart and mind
This circle is open to men, women and young adults. I believe that this space is made for men and women to coexist in and encourage family participation.
$30 per person
4 people, $25 per person
When booking for a group, please provide all names in the notes section.
Prices on online store are listed in USD.